Friday, March 1, 2013

I've Moved! Check Me Out On My New An American In Portugal Tours!

Delicious Portuguese chouriço that you can taste on my tours!
Photo by my fantastic photographer friend Rochelle Ramos
I am finally ready and at your service!  After spending over a year planning, outlining and working on a new site, I am proud to announce my new An American In Portugal Tours, offering guided food and wine tour services in Portugal!  You can still read about my life as well as all of my tasty Portuguese food and drink experiences, many included in my tours, on my blog here at An American In Portugal Tours.   You can also still find me writing about Portuguese food, wine and travel on Catavino.

Check it out and I hope you continue to enjoy reading and perhaps I will see you on my next tour!

Cheers,
Andrea

2 comments:

  1. Dear Andrea: My name is Mike Moyle and I live in Sausalito, just across the Golden Gate Bridge from San Francisco. Last year Sausalito and Cascais became sister cities and I am involved with the sister city program here, most specifically by overseeing the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sausalito-Cascais-Sister-Cities/104822476333173. I have never been to Portugal and do not speak Portuguese, but have seen some of your writing on Catavino and really enjoy your pieces. One of my main interests is cuisine as a window to culture. I would like to be in touch with you in some fashion. We will have visitors from Sausalito in the future (including me, I hope!), and your tours may be of interest. Muito obrigado.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good afternoon, I found you while I’m looking for a documentary (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ6ZoezlfN8. I was very intrigued by the fact that an American coming to Portugal for talk about our food and drink (in fact an American generally does not know where Portugal is. :P).
    I like my country and I was surprised with your story and with the fact that you like more of Portugal country that many Portuguese that lives here.
    Thank you for enjoy Portugal. How did you came here?
    Sorry the bad English.
    António Silva

    ReplyDelete